Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; Times New Roman font; uses a 16-point, 12-point and 10-point mentioned in "Submission Guidelines" in For Authors link.
- Plagiarism check (plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas.) (AntiPlagiarism.NET / CrossCheck plagiarism detection tools or http://turnitin.com/)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.